You are the star with professional material! Free shipping from € 75 Worldwide Shipping
General terms and conditions – Sponsor Contestadmin2020-03-30T21:17:21+00:00
Do you dream of being sponsored like a professional?
Enter & Win
4 pair of gloves
1 protected undershort
1 long legging without protection
1 undershirt without protection
CONTEST RULES: GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. The competition is organized by Prostar Goalkeeping Belgium located in the leuvenselaan at 3000 Tienen.
2. Prostar Goalkeeping Belgium reserves the right to modify, postpone, shorten or cancel all or part of the contest if circumstances so require. Prostar Goalkeeping Belgium cannot be held responsible for this. Printing, spelling, typesetting or other errors cannot be invoked as grounds for any obligation on the part of Prostar Goalkeeping Belgium.
3. There will be no correspondence (correspondence, emails and/or telephone calls) about the rules of the competition, the organisation and/or the results of the competition. All additional communications and/or publications in connection with the competition will be considered as rules. All decisions made by Prostar Goalkeeping Belgium are without recourse.
4. The competition is open to all persons who have registered via the website and the form on https://www.prostargoalkeeping.eu/sponsoring-wedstrijd/ and who have received the accompanying email after completing this form. The special participation conditions are set out in the contest itself. These conditions apply in addition to the current terms and conditions. In case of conflict between the special and general conditions, the special conditions will prevail. Late responses or entries will not be considered.
5. None of the prizes are exchangeable for cash or other benefits in kind. The prize will only be awarded or handed over to the winner, who may be asked to prove his or her identity. The participant loses the right to his or her prize if he or she is unable to receive it at the photo shoot at an agreed time within two months of the end of the contest, unless another term or procedure is indicated in the contest. Prostar Goalkeeping Belgium also reserves the right to hand over the prize to another eligible entrant.
6. Unless expressly stated otherwise in the contest, each entrant can only participate once. In case of multiple responses, entries or entries Prostar Goalkeeping Belgium will only take into account the first participation received. A maximum of one prize will be awarded per address/residence where several people live together as a family.
7. In case of abuse, deception or fraud, Prostar Goalkeeping Belgium expressly reserves the right to exclude the participant(s) concerned from participation in these and/or other Prostar Goalkeeping Belgium contests.
8. Each participant, by simply participating, automatically and unconditionally authorizes Prostar Goalkeeping Belgium to publish his/her name, address and, if applicable, photo, as well as the identification as participant or winner of the contest and waives all rights thereto.
9. The personal data Prostar Goalkeeping Belgium collects about the entrants are subject to article 4 § 1 of the law of 8 December 1992 relating to the protection of privacy. They can be used for internal use and/or for direct mailing. However, participants have free access to this data in order to request its correction and/or deletion if necessary.
10. In the event that participation in the contest involves the submission or uploading of material, the entrant automatically and free of charge relinquishes to Prostar Goalkeeping Belgium all intellectual property rights in the material for the whole world and for the whole period of validity of the rights, for use in the context of the contest, without any further restriction and as widely as permitted by law. The entrant hereby warrants to all other assignees, if any, that they transfer their rights to Prostar Goalkeeping Belgium in the same manner in respect of the Material. The transfer includes the right to reproduce, distribute and/or adapt the material (or have it reproduced) by any means and process and on any medium.
11. Each entrant confirms to have the prior approval of the people depicted in the material, to submit or upload it for the competition and to publish it in all media (print, websites, apps, social media, …) operated by Prostar Goalkeeping Belgium. If minors are depicted in the material, the entrant confirms that they have parental or guardian approval.
12. The material submitted by the participant may not in any way represent an disrespectful situation to third parties or represent a risk situation for the participant or any other person appearing in the material. No brand, other than the Prostar Goalkeeping Belgium brand, other than the Prostar Goalkeeping Belgium brand, to the extent that its use is part of the competition, and more generally, no visual element contained in the material may appear to prejudice the privacy or rights of any third party. The material must not contain any defamatory, offensive, pornographic, racist, shocking, unlawful or immoral elements. No product or situation prohibited by law may be visible.
13. Prostar Goalkeeping Belgium reserves the right to remove any material that does not comply with the terms and conditions set out in these rules and to exclude the entrant from participation in the relevant or other competitions.
14. The use of third party technologies and/or media in the competition does not imply any involvement of such third parties in the competition. Unless expressly stated otherwise in the competition, Prostar Goalkeeping Belgium is the sole organiser.
Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)
15. Door hun deelname aan de wedstrijd verbinden de deelnemers zich tot de onvoorwaardelijke en volledige aanvaarding van huidig reglement. Voor het geval het een wedstrijd betreft via internet, telefoon of SMS : deelname aan de wedstrijd impliceert aanvaarding van de beperkingen van het internet, het SMS en IVR verkeer, met name de technische prestaties, het risico op onderbrekingen en, meer in het algemeen, de risico’s die inherent zijn aan elke online activiteit of overdracht via SMS of IVR. Bijgevolg kan Prostar Goalkeeping Belgium hiervoor in geen geval aansprakelijk worden gesteld.